Sunday, August 12, 2012

001 : MY Traveler's

Some of my friends are curious on how am I using my Traveler's Notebook. Here I would like to show you the contents! :D

This is my regular size Traveler's Notebook, my friend help me to get this from Tokyo 3 months ago. The leather appear quite different now if compare with 3 months ago. Now, it looks so much charming and full of characteristic! I tied the little kitty on the bookmark :) Few weeks ago, I bought a pen holder <medium size> from Kinokuniya at Singapore, there is a little corner selling series of items for Traveler's Notebook. This pen holder is very helpful to keep my pen in place at all time.
When open up the leather cover, I pasted one of the Pocket Sticker on the cover, to keep all my loose paper and a Double-Sided Stickers
This is my first refill notebook - Free Diary (Weekly). This diary is still empty as I'm currently holding another diary from Moleskin which I bought early this year. When approaching end of the year, I will start to use this! Anticipating :D
By the way, for your information, Traveler's Notebook is launching 2013 diary series mid of this coming September!
This is my second refill notebook - Blank Notebook, it come with the starter kit when I purchase Traveler's Notebook, I was so amazed by the quality of MD paper - this paper is good for you if you like ink based ball pen and the ink will not penetrate through the paper. I use this notebook to write, draw and plan out anything that happens or going to happen in tabiyo.
I downloaded all these useful information from the official website of Midori Traveler's Notebook and paste it on the cover/ back of each refill. This helpful download includes calendars, country information, conversion tables, world map and timetables etc.
At the back of my leather cover, I pasted on another pocket sticker to keep my name cards and other business cards. If you can see at the back of my refill cover, I'm still keeping the notes that come with my starter kits. The notes for travelers is very inspiring and I always like to read them again and again.
This is the kraft paper envelope that I made by myself. This is for me to keep receipts, articles, tickets and vouchers, especially during my trip to other country.
I did customized a refill for my diving log. I made this according to the usual size of Midori refills and bind them together. It was easy and is good if you would like to customize your very own refill base on your lifestyle.
This is my third refill - Grid Notebook. I use this refill to record down my schedules and memories during my travel. I will put in all necessary information into this so that I can use them as future reference if I'm going back again.
Here it goes for my Traveler's Notebook with 4 refills.

There are a lot more refills/ accessories that I'm hoping to get, stay tune for the next shipment! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am interested with ur customize dive log book, can u share with me how to do it? Can share with me thru email or facebook?

    Email: sk_wong86@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    May I know how you customized the refill. Do you mind sharing with me at mohammedaqil.92@gmail.com.

    Would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete